You are never too old to have teeth straightened! We have a range of aesthetically-pleasing and lifestyle-friendly orthodontic options that can help you achieve the perfectly straight teeth you have always desired. Best of all, our orthodontists can craft a beautiful smile that will help support the contours of your face and help you appear and feel youthful.
5 reasons to have orthodontic treatment
- Orthodontic technology: With the latest advancements in dental technology, orthodontic treatments have been improved and modified and today, there are viable options for adults. Gone are the days of large, uncomfortable metal braces. Today’s treatments are designed to ensure a stunning smile without compromising your lifestyle.
- Tailored treatment: At Lavrin & Lawrence Orthodontics we work with many adult patients looking to enhance their smile and improve the function of their mouth. We can help you find a solution that meets your objectives and suits your budget.
- Enhanced oral health: Orthodontics can restore good function as well as enhance the health and appearance of your smile. A beautiful smile is also a powerful tool in both your personal and professional life, so adult orthodontic treatment can be a highly valuable investment.
- Great results: Orthodontic treatment can be particularly successful for adult patients as they are typically more diligent with the care and maintenance of their orthodontic system.
- Choice of appliances:If you are concerned about the impact wearing an orthodontic appliance will have on your appearance, it is important to remember that we offer a range of discreet options to straighten your smile subtlety. Advancements in orthodontic technology mean there is a range of lifestyle-friendly treatment options available for adults that can be virtually transparent and even removable.
Our treatment options for adults:
- Invisalign clear aligners – No one will be able to tell you’re wearing them! Invisalign clear aligners are made of a thin, clear plastic so are almost invisible. They are great for people who are concerned about their appearance during treatment.
Invisalign aligners are a registered medical device, you should always read and follow the label and the instructions of your treating orthodontist.
- Braces (Metal) – Braces have changed. Metal braces have come a long way in recent years, they are now much more comfortable and less obvious than they once were.
- Ceramic Braces– It’s all about how they look! Because clear braces are made of a very fine, translucent porcelain they are less visible than metal braces.